Internship & Job Opportunities
The LCAC is seeking a Digital Intern
Required Experience: Basic photographic, film editing, & writing skills
Application Close Date: 09/30/2020
About the Latino Cultural Arts Center
The Latino Cultural Arts Center (LCAC) is on the verge of something truly special in the history of Denver that will elevate the artistic and intellectual contributions of the Latino and Chicano communities to a national level. At home, we are investing in a cultural campus across three locations in the Sun Valley and La Alma Park neighborhoods.
In January 2022, we will open “Las Bodegas” (or warehouses) an integrated arts center where artists, young people, families, and the public can come together to learn as a community. We will offer individual workshops across visual and performing arts as well as community-wide quarterly events. The LCAC vision lives one when every dance move, brush stroke, and music beat are attuned to the demands of social justice.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a motivated Digital Intern to join the LCAC Team. This person will work closely with the Marketing and Events Coordinator to create video content, assist with digital campaign management, and assist with social media management. Our ideal candidate is organized, detail-oriented, and is seeking a career in marketing, arts administration, or as a videographer.
• Assist with creating video content for Instagram, Facebook, and television
• Assist with producing successful marketing campaigns
• Assist with administration duties
Our Ideal Candidate
• Analytical, detail-oriented
• Basic Knowledge of the tools and functions of Premiere Pro, Photoshop & Lightroom
• Experience in working with Wix & Social media scheduling software
• Has a passion for deepening their relationship with the local Latinx art and culture scene
• 8 hours a week through September 30 - December 14, 2020
Unpaid / Work-study / Course Credit
The application consists of a cover letter, resume, and samples of your work. Please submit or direct any questions to Victoria Paige Gonzalez, LCAC Marketing and Events Coordinator (Victoria@LCAC-Denver.org).